NameSilo

Newbie seeks advice

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ANTIQCOOL

New Member
Impact
0
Hi folks.

First of all I would like to say that I am not a tech internet savvy person so my apologies for being a little slow on the uptake....my problem is I have just bought a domain name from go daddy....which came with free email

I have been told that I can still use my new email address even though I have not yet built a web site or have one hosted.

I am presently using a free hotmail account and I now wish to start using my new domain name email....I have no idea how to do this....My new domain name is ANTIQCOOL.CO.UK......email address is [email protected]


Any help would be appreciated

Thanks ...Pete
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
You have to set it up in your control panel for the website. If this sounds foregin to you I would give GoDaddy a call. I would also learn how to setup an email account in Outlook or whatever email program you like if you are not familiar with that.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back