Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Newbie Domainer Looking to Learn

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Orlwynn

Established Member
Impact
18
Hello,

Orlwynn here! I'm not sure if Newbie Domainer is even appropriate as I own no domains currently. I'm 29 and looking to spread myself over something I fancy like the domain buying/selling industry as I think it is unique.

I've heard a lot of people say don't bother and that all the good domains are gone, at least the .coms, but I gather with some wordsmithing and watching of trends, I might be able to come up with new ones and get my feet wet selling them. So far I've come up with about 50 and they are sitting in a spreadsheet, all unowned.

I hope to be able to sell some of them and help my family along in the short term and maybe make a quiet living at this and learn how to grow a brand around it as well. Please feel free to provide any insight or criticism no matter how harsh.
 
7
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Greetings @Orlwynn and welcome to np
 
6
•••
Hello Orlwynn and welcome to nps! Take lots of time to read and learn here before investing too much.
 
7
•••
Welcome Orlwynn...
 
6
•••
Hello Orlwynn

You are in the right place.

Just take a time to read..

Welcome among us.

Best Regards
(((Devanos)))
 
7
•••
upload_2021-10-16_18-11-57.png
 
6
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg
 
6
•••
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
 
3
•••
Welcome Orlwynn
 
2
•••
welcome to the Np
 
3
•••
Halloa.
 
7
•••
Welcome to NamePros!
 
5
•••
Welcome
 
1
•••
Welcome!
 
5
•••
Hello :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros
 
0
•••
Hello,

Orlwynn here! I'm not sure if Newbie Domainer is even appropriate as I own no domains currently. I'm 29 and looking to spread myself over something I fancy like the domain buying/selling industry as I think it is unique.

I've heard a lot of people say don't bother and that all the good domains are gone, at least the .coms, but I gather with some wordsmithing and watching of trends, I might be able to come up with new ones and get my feet wet selling them. So far I've come up with about 50 and they are sitting in a spreadsheet, all unowned.

I hope to be able to sell some of them and help my family along in the short term and maybe make a quiet living at this and learn how to grow a brand around it as well. Please feel free to provide any insight or criticism no matter how harsh.
7_Welcome_Emails_Facebook-1200x628@2x-20-min.jpg
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back