Dynadot

Newbie Domainer Looking to Learn

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Orlwynn

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Orlwynn here! I'm not sure if Newbie Domainer is even appropriate as I own no domains currently. I'm 29 and looking to spread myself over something I fancy like the domain buying/selling industry as I think it is unique.

I've heard a lot of people say don't bother and that all the good domains are gone, at least the .coms, but I gather with some wordsmithing and watching of trends, I might be able to come up with new ones and get my feet wet selling them. So far I've come up with about 50 and they are sitting in a spreadsheet, all unowned.

I hope to be able to sell some of them and help my family along in the short term and maybe make a quiet living at this and learn how to grow a brand around it as well. Please feel free to provide any insight or criticism no matter how harsh.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Orlwynn and welcome to nps! Take lots of time to read and learn here before investing too much.

•••
Hello Orlwynn

You are in the right place.

Just take a time to read..

Welcome among us.

Best Regards
(((Devanos)))

•••
•••
•••
•••
upload_2021-10-16_18-11-57.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello,

Orlwynn here! I'm not sure if Newbie Domainer is even appropriate as I own no domains currently. I'm 29 and looking to spread myself over something I fancy like the domain buying/selling industry as I think it is unique.

I've heard a lot of people say don't bother and that all the good domains are gone, at least the .coms, but I gather with some wordsmithing and watching of trends, I might be able to come up with new ones and get my feet wet selling them. So far I've come up with about 50 and they are sitting in a spreadsheet, all unowned.

I hope to be able to sell some of them and help my family along in the short term and maybe make a quiet living at this and learn how to grow a brand around it as well. Please feel free to provide any insight or criticism no matter how harsh.
7_Welcome_Emails_Facebook-1200x628@2x-20-min.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back