IT.COM

Newbie Alert!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

marlin

Impact
Hi Everyone!!

Marlin's my name and Domaining's my game.

Or at least one that I'm trying to get into. I'm from Montreal and I'm still a virgin domainer. A friend was telling me about how domaining is really the only field where someone can invest in trends or anything else without most of the risk and I thought that was super cool so this month I finally decided to join. I would really like to learn domain selling strategies and how to better evaluate trends. I really like names relating to cryptocurrency, cool brandable names (usually followed by .io) and I'm curious about the less common TLDs (like .to, .gg, etc.)

Very excited to be part of the community and can't wait to hear from all of you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome Newbie!

Glad you joined!

Best of luck with your endeavors!

•••
Welcome to NamePros and good luck for your domaining career! :)

•••
•••
Hey Marlin

Welcome to the forum, there is so much materials, take your time read, read and read some more.
Good luck!!

•••
•••
Welcome to NP! Looks like you're on a good path already just follow it!

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros! Wish you best luck.

•••
Hello Martin...welcome to name pros!

•••
•••
•••
I'm from Montreal.
Montreal is such a beautiful city! Are you a "Habs" fan?

I would really like to learn domain selling strategies and how to better evaluate trends. I really like names relating to cryptocurrency, cool brandable names (usually followed by .io) and I'm curious about the less common TLDs (like .to, .gg, etc.)
You might find a thread about TLDs here https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-extensions.380/
Crypto and brandable here https://www.namepros.com/forums/niche-domain-discussion.349/

Anyway, sure would like to say
NamePros-welcome-briguy-(myway2fortune.info).png

to another Canadian..

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
domaining is really the only field where someone can invest in trends or anything else without most of the risk and I thought that was super cool

Well, not that easy!
Though, yes it's challenging,
it's also quite fun at the same time.
And that's kinda the beauty of domaining.

Welcome to the family! :)
Good luck for your endeavors!

Last edited:
•••
Hi marlin, its good that you are first looking to learn and then invest, Welcome to NP and all the best :)

•••
Hi Marlin welcome & good luck !!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back