IT.COM

Newbie Alert!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

marlin

Impact
Hi Everyone!!

Marlin's my name and Domaining's my game.

Or at least one that I'm trying to get into. I'm from Montreal and I'm still a virgin domainer. A friend was telling me about how domaining is really the only field where someone can invest in trends or anything else without most of the risk and I thought that was super cool so this month I finally decided to join. I would really like to learn domain selling strategies and how to better evaluate trends. I really like names relating to cryptocurrency, cool brandable names (usually followed by .io) and I'm curious about the less common TLDs (like .to, .gg, etc.)

Very excited to be part of the community and can't wait to hear from all of you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello @marlin !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
Hello Marlin. Hope you have an exciting journey in this pool of domains :).

•••
Somebody should register Newbie Alert .Com and then sell it for 5 Figures! $$,$$$ USD!! :D LOL
Smile.jpg

•••
Hello from a fellow Montrealer Marlin! Seems there are a few of here! :)

First of all welcome to Namepros .. that being said .. be careful of the newer and alternate domain extentions. In .io I'd think most would recommend to stay away from "brandables". For .io it's best to stick with short real words .. almost anything else you will have a hard time having a good chance to flip at a profit.

Anyhow .. best of luck going forward! :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back