NameSilo

newbee from Turkey

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

oxigen

Established Member
Impact
0
hi people,
I'm newbee from Turkey.
I'm webdeveloper also domainname collector :)
nice to meet you all
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hi newbee
welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
hi there
welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Hi, welcome to NP! :hi:
 
0
•••
:hi: and welcome to NamePros !
 
0
•••
Hello there and welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
Hi oxigen welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Hello there. Welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
sorry ppl, I posted a topic about domain prices and domains that I got, but it's not published yet???
 
0
•••
:wave: welcome to NP
 
0
•••
Hello from Spain!


What do you mean with collector, you collect Domain like stamps?
Do you have a special interest field or just collecting generally?
 
0
•••
@bemarnet,
of course not like stamps, just special fields or I want develop a project for domains...
but sometimes I don't have enough time/cash/team for project and I sell domains...
 
0
•••
Hi there. Welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
hi welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Hiya Oxigen !! :)
 
0
•••
Hello :hi:
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros :hi:
 
0
•••
welcome to the board :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back