Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hello from Indonesia

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zuve

VIP Member
Impact
7
I'm a newbee in DN market though I've been on the net for over ten years. I was shocked when reading a news report that vodka.com was sold for $3 mln. After looking some information about DN trade, I'll take my chance to enter into this business. And here I am... :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:hi:
i am newbie too
 
0
•••
Hi leede, everybody starts from being a newbie, right?
 
0
•••
Hi :wave:
 
0
•••
Selamat datang di NamePros ;)
 
0
•••
Trims sibaong. Bagi-bagi ilmunya, ya... :)
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
welcome to NP dude.

indonesia reminds me that i need to get a translation for one of my indonesian domains done in ur language. would it be possible for u to translate some text ? i will send u a PM after recieving ur affirmation :) thanks
 
0
•••
Hi Zuve, welcome to NamePros.
 
0
•••
thanks, guys! just drop ur PM, champ_rock. maybe i can help.
 
0
•••
hey zuve good luck with your domaining endeavour,
wish you the best of luck dont waste to much money.
stay cool
 
0
•••
0
•••
:hi: Welcome to NamePros! :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome to the forum
 
0
•••
Greetings and salutations!

May you enjoy many happy returns to NamePros!

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
Thanks, Keith!
 
0
•••
Hi zuve, selamat datang.
Junjung terus nama baik Indonesia ;), O-K-E?



champ_rock said:
welcome to NP dude.

indonesia reminds me that i need to get a translation for one of my indonesian domains done in ur language. would it be possible for u to translate some text ? i will send u a PM after recieving ur affirmation :) thanks
I can help you too
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back