Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

New topic forbidden?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerrit

Established Member
Impact
30
I wanted to open another topic in the general domainnames subforum but got an error message that I had reached the maximum of topics in that specific subforum.

What the heck does that mean? As far as I've seen all topics are archived (I mean, topics of half a year ago are still browsable) so if there would be a limit on topic-starts per person lot of members would already be far above that acceptable number.

How can I get that new topic posted and ask my question? :(
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back