IT.COM

question New to Namepros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johnlee5

Impact
Hello dude,

Greetings to all! I am newbie here. I would like to sell my old domain. Is this possible to sell my domain here?

Please let me know what tactics you follow to sell your own domain?

Thanks for your time!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome Onboard to NamePros

•••
Welcome to the community, @johnlee5 !

To list your domain name go to the link:
https://www.namepros.com/marketplace/sell-domains

It's important to select the right category, according to the type of domain, price range, fixed or auction, etc. There is guidance given at the top of each.

Look over some existing listings before placing listings, as that will give you ideas regarding what information should be provided, and the format.

As well as the domain name, generally include where it is now registered (e.g. GoDaddy or Namecheap), when the registration expires, the price (or starting bid and increment), how you would expect to be paid, and whether you are only open to Push at that registrar, or also would transfer with authorization code to other registrars.

I hope some of this is helpful, and good luck with you domain. Some more experienced may wish to add to what I have written here.

Bob

•••
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Thank you so much. I will do. lol

•••
Since @MetBob gave you a great answer, all that left for me to do is to extend a warm welcome to the forum!
Hope to see you around @johnlee5

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello johnlee5... i am also a newbie like you..but i dont seem to find any help through community members..could you please send me a direct message..because my daily limit of msgs is over..we can stand by each other together..

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back