IT.COM

New to domain flipping

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yakubu Yinusa

Impact
Hello everyone I am Yinusa from Nigeria.
I sm s complete novice to the domain stuff and open to learning, I will so much appreciate it if anyone could spare a bit of their little time to help me out on my way of becoming a domain flipping stuff, I understand you are way too busy but I count on you so much and will be glad if you don't let me down.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello Yinusa and welcome to NP

•••
Glad you joined.

Best of luck domaining!

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros. There are several learning resources on this site and elsewhere. Read up. There is no shortcut to knowledge.

For other learning resources, checkout

Domainsherpa.com
Namebio.com
Domaining.com

Last edited:
•••
Optimism.. I like it. Welcome to NP.

•••
Hello everyone I am Yinusa from Nigeria.
I sm s complete novice to the domain stuff and open to learning, I will so much appreciate it if anyone could spare a bit of their little time to help me out on my way of becoming a domain flipping stuff, I understand you are way too busy but I count on you so much and will be glad if you don't let me down.
Hey there @Yakubu Yinusa , if you can't find a mentor, I highly recommend that you "lurk" the forum, plenty of very helpful information on this forum!

Namepros_Welcome_Bear_(myway2fortune.info).png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Yinusa .. and welcome to NamePros .. I definitely recommend following @FolioTeam's advice by doing a lot of reading here in the forums and othre sites .. as well as listen to @DomainSherpa reviews .. lots of information everywhere to help you learn! :)

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and Welcome. The Beginners section here on the forum should be your first step to move forward. Feel free to ask anything should you feel stuck somewhere.

All the best :).

•••
•••
•••
Heeeeeeey. Welcome and best of luck!!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back