domain New thread

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain trade

Established Member
Impact
I'm new to domain industry and i bought some names for reselling, I need a look at my domain names and appraisals for how much can I sell them and fast, and also which is the best platform to sell in bulk like pick any of the list, give me suggestions about how to price them
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I see 3 so far still listed on Dan.
Sattelite name has bin at afternic, so these you picked up in expired section or hand reg.
Have you listed any at dan/sedo/afternic yet?
Did Godaddy tell you they had value or how did you come to conclusion these had resale value?
I dont see any having value
Keyapt looks nice
Whats a sofa loan?

•••
hi empire could be a hit or a miss with mid XXX to high XXX potential. I do not see potential in other names.

•••
All have GoDaddy appraisals around $1300 , prednisonemed, satellitedynamics, sofaloans have good pa, da and Backlinks, so i picked them from expired domains...... Similar domains for all ,almost have good sales previously that's how I decided to sell them in outbound but, it's no way near to reach any outbound party, any advice.....

•••
Don't look at GD appraisals, they will appraise almost anything in $1000+ Or if you do want to look there, look for the names 2000+ at least. Better 2500+. You'll find it way more difficult to find such names.

PA and DA don't matter, throw away these criterias. It's SEO measures, these guys never be paying anywhere near that you target. And they don't even care about the name, just stats.

Just go through the whole Beginning section here, read and re-read.

Good Luck.

•••
Don’t ever renew any of these domains Most people on this site would not even take them for free.In the beginning we all made mistake my advise to you is learn what your doing and pick up auctions at godaddy in the 500 to 1000 range ,if you have other people bidding that high you know it’s a good domain.And remember whether a domain is worth 1 dollar or a million buck the renewal is $9 so with 90 bucks a year you can own 10 gems that you can wait indefinitely to sell 1 to pay for your whole investment

Last edited:
•••
All have GoDaddy appraisals around $1300 , prednisonemed, satellitedynamics, sofaloans have good pa, da and Backlinks
That's all well and good, but there are many factors to take into consideration - not least of which is gut feeling, something that I'm sure comes more with experience.

Before you buy a name, have a good look at it and be honest with yourself about the likelihood of it ever being used for a website.

I'm learning too, but if I had to pick one of these I'd probably plump for satellite dynamics :xf.smile:

Good luck (y)

•••
Thank you

Last edited:
•••
And if google search engines traffic is the key for car insurance dot com and carbare is nothing giving value about people's car's insurance companies, ....... Then what is seo, why NewYork times, why wikipedia, why social networking sites, why blogs, why Backlinks, why car insurance dot com who cannot stay online without a doubt carbare was in people's eyes( as an advertising)while car insurance was search engines typing after car was already dead engine due to cold weather and was needed a towing google search engines to type car insurance ..................

•••
Hard sells, IMO. Take offers on the "empire" domain

Last edited:
•••
How much would it be for "empire" If I wanted to sell in Namepros at best price, would it be better to place in auctions or BIN, suggest with buying offer advice.........

•••
How much would it be for "empire" If I wanted to sell in Namepros at best price, would it be better to place in auctions or BIN, suggest with buying offer advice.........
I think you'd struggle selling it here, IMO. Take a chance: Stick a BIN of Mid XXX on the marketplace (Sedo, DAN, Afternic, GoDaddy etc)

Last edited:
•••
Godaddy sucked you in. Thats how they make money. List on dan, afternic and sedo $150 and 🙏
HiEmpire is not bad but there is 100 million names of same quality out there

•••
if google search engines traffic is the key for car insurance dot com

Hi

your premise starts with a fallacy, because...

carinsurance.com traffic is not dependent on search engines.

such domains would be considered "type-in traffic" names, because people still type the domain in the address bar.

"carbare.com" is useless term because "bare" doesn't fit with car, nor does the word enhance the domain in any way.

try parking them with a ppc service and see which get visitors, or not.

imo...

•••
Helpful tips

Last edited:
•••
Best advices

Last edited:
•••
Barely speaking,I'm defeated by myself, let's say, carbare.com and carinsurance.com both live the same life from inside website, and.... During people's search in google search engine type in "car insurance", then it showing both the websites one above the other, and people would observe the intension of both websites being nearly as wanting to give a better customer satisfaction, by giving a domain name related to car insurance being real quick and carbare being barack Obama's speech.............

When it's like type in traffic is looking for a warm welcome for "car insurance", of course they would expect a website with direct name in domain form, and carbare.com being any near would sound same thing as because carinsurance.com is already working hard for people's car's, from inside carebare.com is also using morden wp to give the same 21 st century feeling......... "Content is going to be the most important, but your relevant links will provide a strength metric for them.”

•••
Barely speaking,I'm defeated by myself, let's say, carbare.com and carinsurance.com both live the same life from inside website, and.... During people's search in google search engine type in "car insurance", then it showing both the websites one above the other, and people would observe the intension of both websites being nearly as wanting to give a better customer satisfaction, by giving a domain name related to car insurance being real quick and carbare being barack Obama's speech.............

When it's like type in traffic is looking for a warm welcome for "car insurance", of course they would expect a website with direct name in domain form, and carbare.com being any near would sound same thing as because carinsurance.com is already working hard for people's car's, from inside carebare.com is also using morden wp to give the same 21 st century feeling......... "Content is going to be the most important, but your relevant links will provide a strength metric for them.”
You could sell car insurance on FartSalad.co also. It doesn't mean it is a good domain with value.

There is a lot more to domain value than just SEO rankings. With a better domain there are factors like credibility and there is far less friction to build a business.

Any domain can be used for anything. It doesn't mean the domain has resale value if it is easily replaceable. CarInsurance.com is not easily replaceable. It is worth millions for a reason.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
After a step ahead after typing " Carinsurance.com in address bar, the average spending time on the website by each visitors must be relative to the trust factors for google to make it a ranking websites among car insurance search in google, ........ Carebare.com to type in address bar can be shorter and it's speed up contents regarding purpose of website is strongly car insurance companies parking at one carbare.com garage where visitors are interested in car insurance companies, shorter carbare.com is barely a step ahead car insurance companies which means car insurance companies trust carbare.com for leading to type in address bar the shorter version of keyboard letters to find out the best car insurance companies in the carbare.com barely in shorter span of time ..... . . . .
I'm also keeping carinsurance.com as a brand as a business, as a working platform, as a successful example , as your base idea, ...... But, carbare.com is car insurance business model which can see helping people to type in address bar and become visitors to websites and go out as a person after being a visited by related to asking for a car insurance companies once together in comparatively, in details, in open discussion, in better showing with latest car's models as included as car insurance policies for new and fresh arrivals , just tomorrow's homepage of car insurance.com can be action doing today's carbare.com..........
Replacing carinsurance.com is hard but doing business like carinsurance.com is against putting millions in address bar and doing the same car insurance just our appreciations...........
IMO,..... As a domain industry person we know that carinsurance.com was bought for millions today, but i cannot say that carinsurance.com is a great website in it's wp form, web design, logo design, privacy policies, themes, and overall structure of the website in looks apart from the domain name, because I definitely know that the domain name is for sure the best of it's most despite being bought for such huge amounts, ..... Buying the domain is a by choice the hard work behind the brains and the selection of sticking to the website is web designers work to keep it look in shape unless the content inside leading to car insurance companies well behave with visitors through carinsurance.com,..............
I don't say carbare.com is value less because the well behavior of car insurance companies through visitors wouldn't mind keeping carbare.com into leads generating magical place to keep the customer's of car insurance companies in a showroom unless it's web designers seasonal colour psychological bliss to watch the website and don't bring Lunchboxes...............

•••
Selling car insurance is far from the world of domain, if I say, carbare.com was 20 years old domain and those days didn't see such internet access from real world people and also the car insurance was also being into a regional cities submerged as banks, and financial corporations along with the car showrooms inquiry into car's real value and also the terms of insurance varies, ............
By now after 20 years, with the smart phones generation, 5G and lot more evolution of software designing into the websites , and with so much development I only visualize the ability of profit from the carbare.com once it can stand for it's website from content to seo to ranking in google, then it will be a left behind domain name unused for criticism and works at finger tips of car insurance companies willing to profit from giving car insurance to potential buyers of once carbare.com type in..............

•••
I am not sure who you are trying to convince exactly.

If you don't see the major difference between carinsurance.com and carbare.com I suggest you keep reading and learning.

Best of luck.

Brad

•••
Maybe car's, because if carinsurance.com domain was bought for such huge amount, what do you think the establishment costs would be to set up the website and related business essentials, It would be very tiny compared to it's actual spending on domain name, ........... If you think ine us sold them carinsurance.com without any idea of usage of the domain name as a business, then we know the capability of carinsurance.com bringing profits and also make the domain name investment returned through profits, ........ But, as a domain seller, we must learn here is that carinsurance.com was a domain, add the establishment costs to set up and start the business to make profits, .... Calculate the total profits from each year's revenue for the website and then the domain name can be sold by bagging the most profits from the business..........
Here, the business was sold in the form of domain name, and if the domain name is little changed , the whole concept of high bidders don't own place to same business.............
Car+insurance --two words, car and insurance is stressing car insurance......
Car+bare -- two words, car and bare is online website, car stressed website, it is assuring bare to take care of car's health, it is telling that website is bearing oath in car insurance...........

If, say why meta verse domains sell so high, ...... Because there is a vision for future technology and software industry is going to bring up the unbelievable mostly through virtual reality, some video glass worn like for gaming level experience........ And everyone has different imagination of that next web3 technologies and so forth domains related to relative common words about technology and their best offer on idea is layed as a stepping stone in form of domain name for the website and applications................ Because it's competitive in the world, the good domains sell in large amounts and not the
Very best is mostly seen getting expired after it's episode................
But because carbare.com domain doesn't have meta word in it , verse word in it, metaverse word is also not there, ..... But, I'm not trying to fit carebare.com into meta verse category, ..... I'm just slightly hinting about carinsurance.com could have saved a millions of budget to reach people in various other ways by keeping the same website and name for carbare.com..............

•••
As carinsurance.com was sold in multiple of millions, it's a million difference for each increments, ..... Either the buyer must be rich, or the seller must be well aware of the business model the domain was capable of, ........... I'm not forcing any non car related person to fall into carinsurance business just because the business model is lucrative, even cars.com was noted as the biggest domain sale ever noted online according to officially recorded reports through registrars, ...... It creates the way to how online exposure of any business model can make establishment for profits............ And certainly carbare.com doesn't look good just after car which is bare , . . . . ... If buying at those millions was a real profits coming from the established business online on those names or is it still the same domain name having the value in the whole considerations and increasing the domain value at any time if put for sale... I mean cars.com and carinsurance.com............. The real business on real websites, does they bring investment back or just domain name is a top of keeping the value of whole business, is it any tax reducing investment in domains was like the base idea.......... I have safety carbare.com, I just wanted to understand the purpose of business model and connected domain name trade price, they both confuse to expand their formula, ........ I know competition from other bidders but not being able to gain the investment back xan lead to loss of the business and eventually keep the same domain to risk of loosing.........

•••
SofaLoans.com = Mid-xx to low-xxx

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back