IT.COM

domain argocoin.com

NameSilo
Watch

Cattons

Impact
Hi! I'm new to domain reselling. I recently bought the argocoin.com domain and I was curious to know an appraisal from more experienced people than me since I'd like to resell it. Any help or suggestions are appreciated!
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Godaddy says it's value may be around 2,5k$, thought I'm unsure...
For now I listed it for 2k$.
Suggestions are appreciated!

•••
GD appraisals aren't to be relied on. Considering there's a project out there already called the Argo Blockchain, and another s*** coin with the ticker ARGO, I'm not sure what to say. Would a project want to be the same name as a couple existing projects in the space? Aside from that, I don't see much significance in "argo" really, unless it was "ar" or "go" alone. Take offers while you own it anyway

Last edited:
•••
Hm, those are very good point I missed. Thanks! Well, guess I’ll just proceed to take offers as you said.

•••
Also jhm, may I ask if you think I should lower the base price for offers, or maybe like that is fine?

•••
Also jhm, may I ask if you think I should lower the base price for offers, or maybe like that is fine?
If a new crypto project really wanted that domain, you might fetch your ask. I'm just not that convinced. The ORG is available for hand reg too, better than paying you a 4 figure premium, as an easy fix (just saying). A lot of money swims around in crypto, and ICO's can raise lots of money, but that's me deciding to be optimistic. Research your buyer if you get one. Adjust accordingly, depending on their capabilities

Last edited:
•••
Ok! Thank you so much for the answer.
Guess I’ll maybe try to publicize it a little bit more on social media, so maybe more people can see it.

•••
Regg fee. 'argo' makes no sense, but if it was like farmcoin, may be.. A domain called argonaut sold for $16k,!

Last edited:
•••
I saw! Let's hope I'll be able to sell mine! Well, for now I started an auction here starting from 500$. Let's see.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back