Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

New sub-forum

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
200
:hi:I think it would be cool to have a new sub-forum under the 'Website Development' board, for open source softwares/scripts and development of such softwares. Open source now has an important place in website development do I feel it deserves a sub-forum! Just a suggestion!:hehe:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello,
A good suggestion, however, I do not think it is practical.
(I presume this is linked to the thread of yours located here.)

Really, it is not good for a forum to split up into sub-forums (e.g. activity, number of post/threads)
Also,
It does not appear that this would be used frequently enough.

However, I do agree that it now has an important place in website development.

Joe
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back