Dynadot

question Is there a sub thread for domain+website sales?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

redemo

Mug RuithTop Member
Impact
Where is the sub thread for domain+website sales please? It's a different topic to domain name only sales and I think there's enough Namepros members interested to have its own thread. It's a sizeable industry in its own right, and website development just doesn't do it justice, because you could buy a developed domain name and flip it with zero website development. I'm suggesting, if it doesn't exist already, to call it Domain Plus Website Sales thread. You decide. Cheers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

When dealing with website assets (Developed or plans to develop a domain), the following sections could be helpful:​

Appraisals​

Marketplace​

Discussions​

Thos should help get you started. Did you have a topic not covered by one of those sections?

•••
Hello,

When dealing with website assets (Developed or plans to develop a domain), the following sections could be helpful:​

Appraisals​

Marketplace​

Discussions​

Thos should help get you started. Did you have a topic not covered by one of those sections?
Hi thanks for replying and thanks for sharing these links. The threeclosest threads are
However these are for domain names (also include domain plus website), but I'd like it if you could create a specific thread for buying and selling domain PLUS website, for instance
or
That way is separates domain-only buying and selling from domain plus website buying and selling, which is very good for 90% of people who aren't interested in buying and selling developed domains, and also very good for the 10% who do. Think it would be a really good step forward for Namepros. Cheers for considering this request. Have a good weekend guys!

Last edited:
•••
Hi thanks for replying and thanks for sharing these links. The threeclosest threads are
However these are for domain names (also include domain plus website), but I'd like it if you could create a specific thread for buying and selling domain PLUS website, for instance
or
That way is separates domain-only buying and selling from domain plus website buying and selling, which is very good for 90% of people who aren't interested in buying and selling developed domains, and also very good for the 10% who do. Think it would be a really good step forward for Namepros. Cheers for considering this request. Have a good weekend guys!
Hello,

You are more than welcome to start a new forum section request thread for consideration here: https://www.namepros.com/forums/suggestions-and-feedback.404/

That's where you can get the ball rolling on your suggestion.

We hope that information helps.

•••
•••
The highest domains sold weren't domains but businesses. With traffic customers etc.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back