IT.COM

New social network by Meta, Threads, is using a .net domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

capybara

capybaraTop Member
Impact
Threads.net is the URL, the .com is being used by a startup.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The only one that comes to mind is Slideshare.com
I think it’s the only .com in existence to re-direct to .net

I feel like i’ve written this post a million times. Sorry : )

Last edited:
•••
•••
it is not the real zuckefeller. this is just a game/joke, nothing real, even if it is real, it is not mark's plan or decision, even if he is alive. not much different from fake biden's speech ending with "save the queen".

Last edited:
•••
it is not the real zuckefeller. this is just a game/joke, nothing real, even if it is real, it is not mark's plan or decision, even if he is alive. not much different from fake biden's speech ending with "save the queen".
They are a Slack-competitor.
How much market share do you think Threads.com has?

Last edited:
•••
•••
yeah, I just like this news, when a biggest social company uses .net for one of biggest apps

I have already set x10 BIN price for my only .net domain after this news

:)

•••
•••
Huge foolish blunder

to use threads.net and not a com domain

•••
Free advertising to threads.com

•••
FB has a market cap of over $550B. Tens of millions is change in the couch to them. :ROFL:
Part of this FB money will end up in Musk hands after the lawsuit Musk just filed for Copy/Paste Twitter on Threads.

Musk twitted on thursday: "Competition is fine, CHEATING IS NOT".
Zuck did Not learnt his lesson when he "created" or better said Stole the idea for Facebook, just watch the movie The Socialnetwork, all the movie was about the Lawsuit Zuckerberg Lost at the end of the story and pay Millions to the Creators of the original idea being called now Facebook.
1688926221166.png

•••
It’s so awkward. Lmao. I never thought I’d see the day again of a big company using .net. Can you remember the last major website to use .net?
Slickdeals has been using the .net for over a decade.

•••
Thanks God it was not xyz link io etc..

•••
However, I am not a fan of the word 'threads', it is not easily pronounceable around the world because of the dental fricative.

I agree that it's difficult to pronounce, plus it makes me think of clothing before anything else.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back