domain NEW SELLER QUESTION.......PLEASE REPLY GOOD OR BAD - Followelections.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian1616

Established Member
Impact
OK, so I've just signed up, very new to this, however I have noticed that a lot of people with horrible names get a lot of replys and deals, and me just being new to this I have very good names names but little or no reply. My honest question is this, is it because I'm new to this I'm not getting replys, any tips in addition to the question. Thanks

The following are some of the domains

1) Followelections.com ( also own .net.org.into.mobi.us. Etc
2) cardyogi.com
3) americasbestcard.com
4) loanloco.com
5) syncmails.com
6) imperialmansion.com
7) rentrzclub.com
8) 911israel.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You don't have good names. Wait until you learn more before you spend any more money.

•••
Can you specify the reason why you believe the names are not good it would help me to look out for better ones.thanks

•••
Followelections is the only one that makes sense to me. If you develop it, it could be worthwhile, but it's not like the domain is real valuable because there are many other similar domains that would have similar meanings.

•••
There is no central platform to follow elections, I do appreciate the comment.The other ones are meant to brandable.

•••
Hi @Canadian1616 and welcome to NP. Followelections.com is a keeper, the rest, as @korganian mentioned are not.

•••
Thanks Pierre, those are just quick sells. Goal is to sell followelections.com or to develop it with funding as a centralized platform

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back