Impact
Hi guys!

I don't know if this has been reported here. But if
not, I just thought you should know I got this
thread from another forum detailing a new issue
with Registerfly.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=290575

In a nutshell, a guy named Shivam Parikh offered
domains for two years for each Gmail account traded.
Registerfly has subsequently placed some of these
domains under their fraud controls.

Please pass this on to those who might have
experienced this.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I feel sorry for this guy and what happen to his domain, maybe Registerfly has some sort of glitch/bug in their system.

•••
Originally posted by Raf
I feel sorry for this guy and what happen to his domain, maybe Registerfly has some sort of glitch/bug in their system.

Nope, I have seen this elsewhere. The guy shivam used stolen credit cards to purchase names and he gave the names away that he stole for these promotional gmail accounts. A few weeks later it came out he used stolen cards to buy the names and regfly shut him down and took the names back. It is a shame scum like this shivam guy exist.

•••
I have been with registerfly since 2000. My experience with them has been good. I think they are very reasonable and wouldn't do anything detrimental to their member's account for no reason. Once I had a domain registration that went through but months later, I found out that it was with someone else. Registerfly apologised and refunded my money.

•••
This is something that should be done. I don't know a company that would not act in the same or similar manner from fraudulant activity.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back