Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello From Texas

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

theprimehost

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello All,
I had a customer refer us to this forum and I must say that I am impressed with the size and activity here.

About Me: I'm the operations manager and owner of The Prime Host. We've been in business since 2001 specializing in Cpanel based web hosting.

I look forward to being an active part of this community.

Best Regards,
Darrell
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
welcome and i hope your business continues to thrive!

Joe
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros theprimehost, hope you find what you need!
 
0
•••
Hi Darrell

Welcom to NamePros :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi Darrell, nice to meet you :)
 
0
•••
Hey Darrell

Hope you get some great business tips here.

Welcome to NamePros :)
 
0
•••
Hey Darrell,

Great to hear that your business has lasted over 5 years!!! Most web hosting businesses I see last around 1 year at the most lol

All the best mate,
Rhett.
 
0
•••
is that Paris Texas? :ghost: welcome
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back