Dynadot

New Lower Pricing at Dynadot

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
In case anyone missed it, Dynadot is now offering free privacy to everyone and lower .COM pricing.

Regular: $9.99
Bulk: $8.75
Super Bulk: $8.50

Take advantage today!
https://www.dynadot.com/domain/search.html

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
transfer .com to dynadot?

•••
Is the free privacy here to stay or is it part of a temporary offer?

thanks

•••
How is that lower pricing for bulk customers? Was and is still $8.75

•••
•••
How is that lower pricing for bulk customers?

It's not. The retail rate was lowered. The bulk rates were posted for reference.

Is the free privacy here to stay or is it part of a temporary offer?

We will be testing out the free privacy offering for the next four months. If all goes according to plan, it will become a permanent feature.

•••
We will be testing out the free privacy offering for the next four months. If all goes according to plan, it will become a permanent feature.

If it does, you should definitely count me as a more regular customer :)

•••
It's not. The retail rate was lowered. The bulk rates were posted for reference.

It will :xf.wink:

•••
•••
@Dynadot Do you know if the free privacy will become a permanent feature yet?

•••
@Dynadot Do you know if the free privacy will become a permanent feature yet?

I contacted them a few days ago and they confirmed that privacy will indeed be a permanent feature.
I must say I was very glad when I got that response.

•••
•••
I contacted them a few days ago and they confirmed that privacy will indeed be a permanent feature.
I must say I was very glad when I got that response.

That is great! Then they are as good as NameSilo in my opinion.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back