Dynadot

domain New Guy here, What do you think about RateCred dot com? Is it worth good money?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameKing101

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I am planning to sell RateCred and I this its a brandable domain and I want to sell it for 50k usd min

What do you guys think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you had the full word "credit", you may venture into 5 figure territory. With "cred", not an easy sell. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Not feeling this. Wouldn’t even register it. Reg fee @ 1&1

•••
•••
I replied, but it turns out to already be for sale. Is this some kind of weird online marketing gimmick?

RateCred.com is for sale​

Last edited:
•••
I replied, but it turns out to already be for sale. Is this some kind of weird online marketing gimmick?

RateCred.com is for sale​

Yes, Its for sale. I listed somewhere but just wanted to know what you guys think

•••
I could see you getting 300 to 1000 for it. Really depends on the right person liking it enough. It would be much better if it was credit. Your safest bet might be to put 250 retail on it and see if you get a bite.

•••
I could see you getting 300 to 1000 for it. Really depends on the right person liking it enough. It would be much better if it was credit. Your safest bet might be to put 250 retail on it and see if you get a bite.
When buying this domain, I thought it will be a good brand name related to credit, short and sweet name.

But now I realize if it was credit, it would make more impact :) Thank you for your view man! <3

I also have another domain-like
-TaxRefundCredit.com
-RapidBorrow.com
-Mortgage.pm

Wanna share your views on these domains as well mate? How much do you think it's worth?

I am new to domain flipping, so I wanna learn how to evaluate these domain :)

Thanks in Advance

•••
its worth zero.
why.. because u didn't spend 1000hours min learning domains yet.

•••
its worth zero.
why.. because u didn't spend 1000hours min learning domains yet.
Thanks but i dont think i need to learn 1k hours

I have done my research and bought these domains :)

•••
Hi, I am planning to sell RateCred and I this its a brandable domain and I want to sell it for 50k usd min

What do you guys think?

Great potential for loan companies, credit rating agencies. Appraisal Mid 2$,$$$ upwards.,

•••
Great potential for loan companies, credit rating agencies. Appraisal Mid 2$,$$$ upwards.,
Right, that's what I thought. It's just a matter of time when the right person finds this domain :)

Thanks man!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back