IT.COM

domain StockReach.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MaximS

Impact
I saw worse domains (Stock+keyword.com) listed on godaddy for prices like 15k, 20k, so I was thinking 50k and above. I might be completely wrong to think this is even potentially worth 5+ figures, though. I might be biased because this is my domain, but I really can see it selling for 5-6 figures. what do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I saw worse domains (Stock+keyword.com) listed on godaddy for prices like 15k, 20k,
Anyone can list any domain for any price. Use sales prices (not listing prices) when setting the price for your domains.

so I was thinking 50k and above. I might be completely wrong to think this is even potentially worth 5+ figures, though. I might be biased because this is my domain, but I really can see it selling for 5-6 figures. what do you think?
It's not a terrible domain, but I don't see this selling for any notable amount due to its limited demand and it's extensive market.

Looks to be about 3-4 sales per month for stock(keyword).com.

1700573466889.png

I'm guessing $200 or so. But you also have to be lucky.

•••
Sorry man but it’s kinda impossible selling it for 6 fig , for 5 too

•••
The word pairing is quite good. It would sit well for a Wholesaler, specific Warehousing or something similar. However your way out on your Price-Reach. I can't see anybody paying above a couple thousand at the very best. It could push to more than double that but that would require some hard-headed negotiations with a committed buyer.

WHY ?
As mentioned above. It's not a defining domain. It's a contrived pairing for a reasonable sized market but it's too easy to come-up with alternatives before spending your type of figures. That second 'Reach' word is just a little ambiguous (in your pairing) for a business IMO. Personally, I'd be very happy to see a 1k for it

Last edited:
•••
$90 to $480 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back