domain X Domain .com what do you think? - HallucinationX.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrou Bouka

Established Member
Impact
" I own This Domain HallucinationX.com what do you think ??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Drop it, its too long, I would say its worth $0... GoDaddy value less then $100... Estibot less then $100...

•••
Thank you for your beautiful intervention, my friend, but you know very well that GoDaddy’s rating is not a complete appraisal rating, with a big penny. There are many domains that were sold at a high price, and GoDaddy’s rating for them was less than 100$ Please accept my review and thank you again.

•••
Thank you for your beautiful intervention, my friend, but you know very well that GoDaddy’s rating is not a complete appraisal rating, with a big penny. There are many domains that were sold at a high price, and GoDaddy’s rating for them was less than 100$ Please accept my review and thank you again.
Completely understandable, it's the length that is bothering me the most... but looking at comparable sales, I just don't see any value... On the other side always remember, if you like the domain, maybe someone else does just as much as you, and maybe they will spend the $$ you never know, domaining is like gambling, you can get good at it, but sometimes you can still lose... you can be bad at it, and have good luck sometimes (like me haha) :xf.cool:

•••
I truly understand your point of view. You are right, my friend. Thank you very much. I wish you many sales in the coming days. Thank you for your valuable clarifications.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back