Dynadot

New GTLDs with traffic and parking revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

decades80

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Please share if you have any new GTLD domain(s) which bring(s) Type in traffic and parking revenue. Please post just extension instead of full name.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All my .click domains have a lot of traffic coming in

•••
yeah .click is doing better then .link and .xyz considering same keyword in some of the domains
around 15-20 per month, I wouldn't say pretty much and it depends on the keyword

•••
Thanks guys for that info. Ive heard some rumours, but want to know by first hand. Click extension is very descriptive for domain parking purposes :) Just one more question, only the keywords with millions of searches get traffic, or am I wrong?

•••
don't think so. Well at least for now search engines don't treat gtlds in top rankings to match keywords it is made of. For instance recruitment.website (264,000,000 million results on google) brought me just 2 unique visitors so far which is nothing

From my practice geo gtlds doing better for instance .london, .berlin may appear in first 10-100 results if you look for something in that specific location

do not expect huge amount of traffic, well at least for this and next year I suppose

•••
busy website with good alexa
Toronto.Properties

•••
I attribute most of the type-in traffic to a quick whois myself.

•••
I just bought some one word .click domains and they have daily traffic, the problem I think is that the traffic comes from other domainers and not average Joe. I think it will last some years that the common internet user will be aware of new extensions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back