IT.COM

advice New gTLD domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

altafhsayyed

Impact
Hello,

I am new domain investor and interested mostly in new gTLD. Can anyone help me with providing with links of web articles related to finding new domain name?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Search this forum plenty of discussion for and against Gtld's most here would steer a newbie away from it.

•••
Good morning and welcome to Namepros. I wish you good luck on your journey.

This is what I did.

Set up a basic spreadsheet on excel.

Google to find list of all extensions new and old. Go to Godaddy and find list of all domain extensions that they provide for registration.

Copy and paste these lists to spreadsheet. Once you have the list available to view all you need is your imagination. Find things that interest you and things that you know are selling at the moment.

Do not do what most new people do which is to join two random words together to make a dot.com domain name as most of the time that will not make sense.

•••
I will advice you to invest only on premium .com with this money than to pay higher fees on renewing something few people needs... one premium .com is better than 10 non demand names..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back