NameSilo

An offer on a new gTLD went from $20k to $100k – in one day!

Labeled as new gtlds in gTLD Discussion started by News, Feb 26, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. New.Life

New.Life THE.COMPANY

A lot of cryptocurrency investors like new gTLDs.
    And many of them don't invest in these domains to make more money later, they just buy them for websites or simply for their collection.

Because each of these new gTLDs is unique, like a diamond.
    You can register or buy a same good combination of the two most popular words that perfectly fit to each other in many extensions which ends with .com .net .org ...etc ...etc

...but it's not possible to register the same "word.word" domain. It's only one!

I have many offers from these guys to sell my .money .cash and some of .life domains.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Recons.Com

Recons.Com Active Member VIP

3. wwwweb

wwwweb Top Member VIP

I would have said the same thing, but given who he is, and putting it on his twitter network, and all the channels is hits, he would look pretty stupid.

We all been thru thousands of negotiations here, I can't say many where I saw them counter from $20K, to $100K, I don't know if this guy is two times lucky, but he always manages to find these kinds of buyers?

4. OmarVG

OmarVG Active Member VIP

EXACTLY! ahahahahahahahahaha!!! that mega scammer doesn't care if the domain owner is a "blogger" in the domain business, lol

Rule #6 in Domaining:
    DONT make noise of any purchase offer you receive, you can show off yourself when the deal is CLOSED! and the money is IN your Bank Account.

Lets wait for the blogger to pay the fake appraisal scam and then how he gets pissed off! LOL

5. Recons.Com

Recons.Com Active Member VIP

Of course, it was a joke. But it is also meaningless to report offers, as in most of the cases they don't mean anything. I had a 15K offer on a 4L couple of months ago and the guy never closed transaction. Even though he called me to negotiate the deal and I knew it was a real person.

Unless he actually sells and discloses the name, this is absolute garbage of information.

6. lock

lock Traffic.tools VIP

Sweet I recently registered encryptmoney dot com
    encryption dot money

7. wot

wot Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Had an offer a Glyph go from 0 - 1 million on ParkingCrew.com-still waiting for the money.

8. hullswingerscom

hullswingerscom Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

9. BrandMart

BrandMart DomainBugle.com VIP

Probably the buyer is from Mars and is waiting for Elon Musk to start an Inter-planetory payment system so he can send the buyer millions for a spoof domain.

10. NameZest

NameZest Active Member VIP

That is a flaw in their system for sure...

11. Fancy.domains

Fancy.domains Golden bull of names Gold Account VIP

Wouldn't Berkens be able to suspect or even identify a common scam?! :xf.grin:

12. FolioTeam

FolioTeam Established Member

Might be a crypto related name or a one word ngtld.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: