Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

available New Google cube available domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

diddie

VIP Member
Impact
64
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thank you for informing us about the domain names.

Before I go and get one....Is there anything on googles site hinting at these?
 
0
•••
0
•••
It's not going to be named cube.
 
0
•••
slaughterbeck said:
It's not going to be named cube.

crap i just regged all those names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




































jk jk haha that would blow.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
slaughterbeck said:
Don’t believe everything you read.
So i have to believe you ?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thank you !
 
0
•••
diddie said:
Thank you !
I’m sorry if it seemed like I was stepping on your toes. I certainly didn’t mean to do that but I have never seen a service or product release by Google that didn’t follow a certain criteria and the name “google cube” doesn’t. That’s why I made that statement.
 
0
•••
Yeah, people understand others better when we develop a little out idea or thinkings :) No offense here.

About the cube, it's a bet but i'm confident

Have you heard about Google Mini ? Does that name meet your criteria ? it's a google server used for local sites search purposes
 
0
•••
I used to own gcube.org....
if google does name it cube, that was probably the dumbest drop I ever made...
 
0
•••
seeker: nice name but the Ext. wasnt the best
 
0
•••
diddie said:
Have you heard about Google Mini ? Does that name meet your criteria ? it's a google server used for local sites search purposes
Yes “Google Mini” meets the criteria perfectly.






Best wishes,
Kimmy
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back