NameSilo

New G In the Wild - AmericanFlag.Football

Located in gTLD Discussion, started by Internet.Domains, May 26, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. Internet.Domains

Internet.Domains Account Closed (Requested) VIP

Going through some trending news I ran across AmericanFlag.Football....Check it out at AMERICANFLAG.FOOTBALL....It is a new professional flag football league with some headliner athletes such as legendary former quarterback Michael Vick.... With the popularity of Flag Football in the U.S. showing rapid growth, due to the injuries of tackle football, this league has the potential to grow.

[​IMG]

Here is a recent article about the league: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-former-players-talk-new-flag-football-league

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. vivaldi

vivaldi Nothing personal VIP

Come on legion of new g haters, where are thou?

3. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

9 subscribers, watch out now. Seriously, grown ups playing flag football, you really think there is a market for that?

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  4. Internet.Domains

I am not sure how the market for this will go. It may go or it may not....I would have never thought fake wrestling would be a billion dollar market, but it is. I would have never thought Miley Cyrus would be an international super star, but she is..........If you can't grasp the sport than at least love the domain..:xf.grin:

5. vivaldi

vivaldi Nothing personal VIP

LOL no.

6. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

There are already countless flag football leagues as the article mentions, like - http://www.usftl.com/

And Vick and Forsett and just playing the inaugural/exhibition game, just an advisor.

7. Internet.Domains

There are a number of leagues, as you mention, and now there is one more......I guess that answers your original question of, "you really think there is a market for that?"

8. bmugford

bmugford www.DataCube.com PRO VIP ICA Member ★★★★★★★★★★

They are up to 13 subscribers now!

Brad

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice