Domain Empire

New domainers...can they succeed?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It's hard enough to make a buck with domains after years of experience. Do newbies have a chance? The possible success rate has to be a single digit percentage!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So let me summarize:
Some people succeed and put it down to hard work and being smart.

I agree with at least half of that.

•••
Drone, 24/360, Simply, Smart, 3dPrint.......with emphasis on Health and Fitness, perhaps?

Nope, those are mostly future trend domains and still in my inventory for a reason (markets not mature yet).. the niche domains that are still left are in between those you have mentioned above..

•••
I started a year ago, and i didn't know nothing about domains.
All my domains are hand registered, and future trend.
Now i own 300 domains and make enough profit to hold the good names and keep some money to spend.
Do research and don't be too eager!! Make a lot of small sales and know your real good names.

Last edited:
•••
I've started in 2007 with $8 and I now on Vij.com L60.com F8i.com Kyup.com FAQ.tv and many brandable domains. I'm receiving around 2 inquires per week on most of my domain names and made low $xx,xxx within the last year.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back