Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

New Domainer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AusDomainer

Established Member
Impact
0
Yea Hi everyone I'm Fairly new to the domaining scene but over that past few days I've been reading some threads on this site and I must say they have been very helpful. I thought why not register :P. Atm I only have 1 domain thought id try it out and take my time but so far in in 24hours i made 1.30 USD from parking not bad for my first domain that I hand typed.

While I'm here I know this is the wrong section but i also still have gracetime on domain so do you guys think FreeTimeSite.com is worth keeping? because other than parking I'm also thinking of developing it into a free games/ arcade site. but at 1$ a day it will pay off within 1-2 weeks so i guess its worth keeping :P
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
g'day and welcome to Namepros

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Hi AusDomainer
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros!! :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP!
 
0
•••
hi :wave:
Welcome to NP
 
0
•••
Hello and Welcome! :wave:
 
0
•••
:wave: Welcme to NP
 
0
•••
:hi: there and welcome to namepros :wave:
 
0
•••
Howdy! Welcome to NamePros.. :wave:

Be sure to check out the Domain Appraisals section as suggested. Sounds like it's paying for itself already!
 
0
•••
Hello and welcome to the board!:)
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros ::hi:
 
0
•••
Hi, welcome to NamePros! :)
 
0
•••
hey welcome to NP :wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back