Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

New domain keeps redirecting

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Apolloian

Established Member
Impact
43
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right category, but I have a question. I recently broughtt the domain oddcentral/com.
But for some reason everytime I visit the site, it redirects to spam ads. I've parked it at Sedo, but it keeps redirect to Iphone contest and adult related ads. How do I stop this?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Last edited:
1
•••
Sedo's Zero Click strikes again. I'm not sure why Sedo doesn't have their advertising practices.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the help guys. Fixed it now.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back