New Domain Auction Search Engine

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnar

Account Closed
Impact
Hello, I wrote a search engine for all outstanding domain auctions, including expired, drop etc...

Right now it does only a basic keyword search (I use it to buy keyword-centric domain names for my mini-sites), but if you guys are interested, I'll add more features...

Bidline.Name Domain Search

Let me know if any interest!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow, that's pretty cool! Well done! :)

Hello, I wrote a search engine for all outstanding domain auctions, including expired, drop etc...

Right now it does only a basic keyword search (I use it to buy keyword-centric domain names for my mini-sites), but if you guys are interested, I'll add more features...

•••

brilliant job
like design of site too, clean

got a spare script for sale?
if so pm me ;)

•••
•••
•••
Nice program.......thanks for sharing.

Hope you add more features and good luck.

Paul

•••
Excellent job ..... book marked you ....

nn

*EDIT,

Welcome to NPs Johnar. I'm glad to see a new member contributing to the community. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
•••
Johnar awesome job, bookmarked it as well...

if somehow possible: could you add single word domain seach and maybe even LLL/CCC/NNN domain search functions

•••
Love it too.
Would be great if you had previous sales activity and appraisal for each domain in the result set!

•••
very nice! I like the fact that you get results from various different marketplaces (including ebay)

•••
Great feedback! Thanks guys. Somebody suggested to me to post on this board for feedback. Definitely one of the best advices I've aver received :)

I've added the domain history below each result, when I have one. For example:

ColorContactLens.ws initial bid $49.00, 2 days left at eBay Auction * Similar domains
Last traded 11 days ago at eBay Auction (no bid, asking: $49.00)
Signalled.COM asking $10.00, at GoDaddy * Similar domains
Last traded 15 days ago at GoDaddy (only bid: $10.00)

Obviously, the history only started this week (until last week, the script was actually deleting all auctions once they ended).

I can load historical data. Anybody knows where to find historical sales data for domain name that I can load into bidline.name?

•••
Hello all, I've added the advanced search parameters from another thread and some (verifyable) fixed price inventory...
Have a look and let me know what else you'd like to see in there....

•••
hey johnar,nice site thanks for the share,will be checking out more

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back