NameSilo

showcase New Domain Acquisition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lambo.com

Top Member
Impact
I just got high*IQ %com which I'm honored to hodl.

This will be a labor of passion and love.

(p.s reach out if you have IQ 155+, I'd like to share some things I've been reading etc)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How do you manage to provide a link to a source, refer to it, while completely misquoting it?!

Because look at the graph. And also, you misquoted me lol.

I didn't say anything about income. I said there's no correlation between iq and wealth, which is explained on the article.

Wealth =/= income according to the author.

•••
•••
Controlling your schedule and time completely without external demands is the greatest form of wealth and happiness. That means no boss, no hassles, no employees, no bills, no mortgage or rent, no deadlines, little stress, etc. Too many people focus on achieving material wealth, and collecting expensive “stuff”, which is all about projecting their ego. Being a slave to your possessions. I have met enough smart, financially successful people who are miserable and fail to realize this.
Potentially an underrated post but I feel you.
I'd add an amazing upbringing from early age with lots of educational fun and stimuli (though for the record, not something I received but I'm ok)

•••
... or a lot of luck. Recently read a study and luck turns out to be the biggest factor. It was an interesting read. I seem to have misplaced the paper but if I come across the online version I'll share it.
Taleb?

•••
If you are bad with names, domains aren't for you

(j/k :) )

Lol. It's seriously annoying though cos people are introducing themselves and half an hour later I'm like, "what's his name again?".

•••
I think if you study successful people, they are the same. I would hope more young brains were used to learn, invent, create something productive. TV and Social Media are great time dumps.

I recommend “the 22 immutable laws of marketing”. Ries and Trout.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-truth-about-domaining-motivational-video.1012884/#post-6105749

Thanks for that. I'll watch it later on. I actually do enjoy the occasional binge watching of a proper series but in general TV (and social media for that matter) are not for me.

I'm sure there's a lot of positive to say about both but as far as I'm concerned most of it is poisonous to the mind and 'real' social engagement. Just my opinion ofcourse.

•••
Trump has a high IQ as I understand. Master manipulator of outcomes that yield to his agenda.

(not a Trump supporter, non-partisan)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back