New Deleting Domains Database

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

rianvisser

Established Member
Impact
12
Hi Guys

I have been working on and had a new database developed for deleting domains over the next 5 days,

You can search for deleting domains on specific terms, by page rank, domain length, etc.

I will appreciate any comments on this service.

http://www.tradedomains.org/deleteddomains/
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
very nice :)

you can always improve the search criteria of course. add more length, not only to 6 characters, add an option to exclude numbers and hyphens etc.
 
0
•••
I would include age. I think that makes it easy to search for value.
 
0
•••
id also like to exclude numbers
 
0
•••
Where is the best place to get dropping names, I looked at snapnames but they charge a lot?
 
0
•••
pagerank can maybe fake in tradedomains.
 
0
•••
Kaiser_Dealxa said:
pagerank can maybe fake in tradedomains.

No, we have deactivated the pagerank and backlinks function for now as we are busy working on the script and cron job.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back