Domain Empire

New Dear Domey: What if the Phone Company Mimics Sitefinder?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Dear Domey always has his finger on the pulse of what is happening in the domain industry (yes pessimists, the industry does still have a pulse!). Sometimes companies that run amok in our specialized field create waves that can spill over into the real world. What would happen if the phone company, for example, decided to follow Verisign's Sitefinder lead? Find out in the new Dear Domey column at Domain Name Journal:

Dear Domey

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey nice site I was on it yesterday. Its cool. How many hits are you getting?

•••
Hi Duke,

Nice read, as always.

How is your recap of First 365 Days in Domainland coming up? Looking forward to it. :)

SlashRoot

•••
Originally posted by SlashRoot.Com
Hi Duke,

Nice read, as always.

How is your recap of First 365 Days in Domainland coming up? Looking forward to it. :)

SlashRoot

That is on the backburner for now. Working on a new Cover Story that will be out next week and the new Domain Sales section that will have a weekly report on the highest reported domain sales from the major sales venues. Afternic, Sedo & Domain Systems have all agreed to provide sales data for those reports. I also have stories on Fabulous.com and a domainer from the Middle East coming up right after that. By the time I get to my own sequel I might be close to my 2nd anniversary! D-:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back