NameSilo

New .COM, .UK, .CO.UK Domains For Only 99p Each

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
Celebrating Easter Day 2017, eUKhost is offering ONLY £0.99/year ~ $1.24/year for .COM, .UK, .CO.UK Domains.
>> registration link: https://www.eukhost.com/domain-names/

No restriction on the number of domains you can purchase. PayPal and Credit Card accepted. applied for 1st year of domain registration only, not for transfer.

I've never use service here before? Have you ever? Do you know anything about their transfer policy? Is it easy to manage domains?
Please share, thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I registered a few .coms with them today. Paid via PayPal, no problem. They are an Enom reseller and all registered names have Enom in Whois
Which country do you come from? When I go to register, prompt me: the first transaction needs to be completed by bank transfer

•••
I registered a few .coms with them today. Paid via PayPal, no problem. They are an Enom reseller and all registered names have Enom in Whois
Their system can not complete the automatic registration, each time need to contact their customer service to complete! Is that right?

•••
Their system can not complete the automatic registration, each time need to contact their customer service to complete! Is that right?

I have an old account with them as I used their hosting services 3-4 years ago. I just recovered the password, logged in, picked the names and payed for them via PayPal. It was quite easy and straight forward. I'm from the UK btw...

•••
I have an old account with them as I used their hosting services 3-4 years ago. I just recovered the password, logged in, picked the names and payed for them via PayPal. It was quite easy and straight forward. I'm from the UK btw...
I am from China I send a sum of money to them, but need to wait 5-7 days to reach, whether you can help me in the UK to transfer a small fee to them, such as £ 8, and then I pay you through paypal!

•••
If you would like to let me know, I will pay you some more money. To express gratitude to you!

•••
Please can anyone give a proper review on this Registrar, The Pros and Cons.

Thanks.

•••
I registered 3 domains

PROS
  • cost 0.99p each
  • accepted paypal
CONS
  • required "Live Chat Support" to register the domain names
  • required "Live Chat Support" to insert the DNS

Cheers
Corey

•••
I was told via live chat that the restriction for transferring domains to another registrar is for the first year (which still seems strange). I was unable to get clarification of the exact terms by the live chat but the representative escalated the request - hopefully I'll get a reply before the sale ends.

•••
•••
Right here, my man
Now the problem has been solved, the only bad question is:
Their registration needs to be done manually! I have already paid £ 5,000 for the order, but none of them has dealt with it
Their system can not complete the automatic registration

•••
Now the problem has been solved, the only bad question is:
Their registration needs to be done manually! I have already paid £ 5,000 for the order, but none of them has dealt with it
Their system can not complete the automatic registration
That sucks man, but unfortunately. I can't help, don't do paypal.

•••
sound like good coupon code..:xf.smile:

•••
eUKhost Terms and Conditions located @ https://www.eukhost.com/legal.php

state the Registrars the domains are registered under, they are using
  • eNom
  • Tucows
  • Nominet
Cheers
Corey

•••
Can we push domains from account to another? how hard is it to open an account for new buyer (who can be from anywhere around the world not just the UK)? can someone confirm that transfer out is allowed during the first year because it says clearly in the terms you can't transfer out if you registered the domain using a promotion !

•••
Can we push domains from account to another? how hard is it to open an account for new buyer (who can be from anywhere around the world not just the UK)? can someone confirm that transfer out is allowed during the first year because it says clearly in the terms you can't transfer out if you registered the domain using a promotion !

An ICANN registrar, or a reseller of one, can't refuse to provide a domain name registrant with an auth code. If they try to, the registrant can file a transfer complaint with ICANN (see the link). A registrar is even required to provide an auth code after the domain name expiry date if one is requested. I've arranged domain name transfers from ENOM after the domain name had expired by requesting the auth code within a support ticket on more than one occasion.

I've already explained how to undertake a registry transfer with a *.uk earlier within the thread; something no Nominet registrar can prevent.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back