IT.COM

New Cheap Domain Coupon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Laxman Kumar

Established Member
Impact
We offer new .com domain registration for Rs 199 only or $2.67.
Promo Code - FBCOM
Site - AmbitionHost

cheapest .com offer.

grab this promo soon.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Promo Code - FBCOM
Site - AmbitionHost

cheapest .com offer.

grab this promo soon.
Purchase limit 1 ???

•••
Purchase limit 1 ???
No limit, You can register unlimited domain in 1 account till the offer.
You can transfer out the domain after 60 days. and Renewal Price is $7.

•••
•••
Can anybody let me know if this site is legit? Thanks.

•••
Promo Code - FBCOM
Site - AmbitionHost

cheapest .com offer.

grab this promo soon.
what is the full url?

•••
No limit, You can register unlimited domain in 1 account till the offer.
You can transfer out the domain after 60 days. and Renewal Price is $7.

I don't mean to be rude, but are you sure?
I can reg 10 000 .coms for $2.67 a piece within the time period?

•••
•••
When is the promo ending?

•••
I think this is their site
https://www.ambitionhost.in
i suppposed so.
if it is the website.. their website is buggy.
many times, it has the tendency showing a domain name is not available.
during registration process, it showed error a few times.

Last edited:
•••
I just ordered 4 domains in ambition. have successfully paid using paypal. but the payment was refused. and the money hasn't come back. the domain is also not active. is this a scam?

•••
•••
If anyone is desperate enough to use a registrar like this, please seek medical help

•••
If anyone is desperate enough to use a registrar like this, please seek medical help
They're using WHM so what do you mean? WHM is the world's most popular Web Hosting and Domain Registration Template.

•••
•••
•••
So this is for Indians? if I have already paid and my paypal is gone. So, what should I do?
Yes for Indians and this is what happens when you trust blindly with any proper research.

Last edited:
•••
Yes for Indians and this is what happens when you trust blindly with any proper research.
what the... what kind of forum is this? ^_^ it's my first time to enter the forum and the information is misleading

•••
They're using WHM so what do you mean? WHM is the world's most popular Web Hosting and Domain Registration Template.
So what. I know all about being a reseller, have the domain we used for my tech guys whm, the next big thing. I have my hosting, my control panel and my names are at very trusted registrars. Epik, namecheap and namesilo. For .ca is namespro.ca
Any name i own is worth extra 5usd for peace of mind. This reeks like rotten fish along fraser river at spawning time

•••
So what. I know all about being a reseller, have the domain we used for my tech guys whm, the next big thing. I have my hosting, my control panel and my names are at very trusted registrars. Epik, namecheap and namesilo. For .ca is namespro.ca
Any name i own is worth extra 5usd for peace of mind. This reeks like rotten fish along fraser river at spawning time

“Only for Indians”? LOL. excuse for exit, if bust
That must be what the exit plan strategy’ll use.
Lol at disappearing Paypal with missing funds. That’s beyond scary, and answers didnt clarify

It doesnt look good! (But thanks for the code : )

Samer

Last edited:
•••
I don't know who's the owner of this site (Ambitionhost), nor do I care about them.

Last edited:
•••
I know i get stellar support from namecheap, epik and namesilo. My names are worth prices they charge. i quoted you as you said they use whm, which makes no difference. Glad you dont care, forget them

•••
•••
I will support you, I'm the founder, so I will refund you personally, whatever I have to do best for you.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back