IT.COM

New Cheap Domain Coupon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Laxman Kumar

Established Member
Impact
We offer new .com domain registration for Rs 199 only or $2.67.
Promo Code - FBCOM
Site - AmbitionHost

cheapest .com offer.

grab this promo soon.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've registered 2 domains with this site and I take back my words.
They actually provide a good support.
Thank you!

•••
I don't mean to be rude, but are you sure?
I can reg 10 000 .coms for $2.67 a piece within the time period?
I'm sure, before starting this first raise a ticket, we will discuss and will assign a dedicated manager for you.

•••
Can anybody let me know if this site is legit? Thanks.
yes This is legit. we are providing the best service since 2018. Raise a ticket or visit support page to get support, you can with registering one domain.

•••
yes This is legit. we are providing the best service since 2018.

Are you an ICANN registrar or reseller? If you are an ICANN registrar, can you give your IANA Number? And if you are a reseller, who is your .com registrar?

Last edited:
•••
How many dollars do you pay yourself for .com domains?

•••
Do not buy .. my person made the order from India .. amount deducted .. no confirmation or email

whatsapp person says staff is absent and calls not lifting as well

•••
•••
just be cautious . .
afaik, after registration you do not have direct control over your domain name except to disable auto renewal.

*even to change the nameserver, you have to go through support.
edit: apparently changing nameserver cannot be executed via bulk instruction. must be done individually.

you also will not be able to access your domain name registrant and admin contact details.
they said the reason being it is privacy so they can't reveal it to you which is nonsense. you bought the domain name but you don't have total control over your domain name(s).

in short, the ambitionhost side have direct control over you domain name(s) and they may do whatever they want with the domain name without you knowing it.

however, for the time being the live chat support quite responsive and helpful.

if you think you can have good faith in them having total control over your domain name(s), you may proceed to grab this very low price promo.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Can change self nameservers etc. ( 24 hr Time taken )

*** I am not representative or team members....
yup. it is a good thing that now i can change the nameserver.

edit: apparently to change nameserver cannot be executed via bulk instruction. must be done individually.
IMG_20210815_122354.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Do not buy .. my person made the order from India .. amount deducted .. no confirmation or email

whatsapp person says staff is absent and calls not lifting as well
sorry for the bad experience, we had improved our service. you will not get further more issues.

•••
... edited

Last edited:
•••
•••
I've registered 2 domains with this site and I take back my words.
They actually provide a good support.
Thank you!
At least you are a satisfied customer ..how did you pay for your domains ? PayPal or card ?

•••
•••
Best of luck with your endeavor. I launched the Domain brokerage Domain Assassin recently. Always a challenge building trust.

•••
J
Promo Code - FBCOM
Site - AmbitionHost

cheapest .com offer.

grab this promo soon.
Just check ✔️ good offers at now 😊
Ambitionhost.in

Last edited:
•••
Promo Code - FBCOM
Site - AmbitionHost

cheapest .com offer.

grab this promo soon.

This code doesn't exist

Any other codes?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back