New chance

NameSilo
Watch

Elvy

Established Member
Impact
p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }

Hello my new friends/colleagues :)

I know we are all in the same very competitive “business arena“ but so much positive energy and kindness I really didn't expect.

Domaining is my new chance in life, in this moment I have no other job and even don't want to continue with that usual office-home routine as many other people, honestly (with all due respect).

I don't expect to be an expert soon, so I am oriented now on reading your posts, advices and even some kind of exercising in finding possible end users for domains I randomly choose on auctions, forums, etc.

I really enjoy reading the threads and articles you share, so I think domaining have a big chance to be my way of life, not just a job in narrow sense. Just a few weeks before I didn't even know that all that world of trading with domains even exist, so I am still floating in that specific feeling of the first discoveries :))

Wish I could buy a domain named: Lust4Life.com, it seems to be the motto of my life!

Thank you very very much, I feel so good here because of you and really hope I would be helpful to my new community (some day...of course).

Of course, I need to boost my courage on the daily basis, but:

'Nothing in this world happens by chance'!

Neither NP.

:)

E.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Elvy welcome but please dont quit your day job for domaining.

•••
Hey @Elvy

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

•••
•••
Wow, what a great introduction. And you have the perfect attitude. To learn first by reading a lot before expecting to make money in domaining. Most don't learn this lesson. Yet so many domainers with years of experience are freely sharing those years of knowledge, here on NamePros- so you can Learn to Earn.
Of course, I need to boost my courage on the daily basis, but:

'Nothing in this world happens by chance'!

Gee, that's the truth! What a great attitude. (y)

Welcome @Elvy I look forward to chatting with you here and there, on NamePros in the future.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello @Elvy

Welcome to NamePros!! you have found the right place to learn domaining, good luck

•••
•••
•••
•••
Feel free to check out the Beginners Guide to domaining. Good luck on your ventures

I just checked out your guide @AndyM. Great beginners guide. I wish I had read a guide like this when I started. Each of these steps took me days or weeks of natural progression to find on my own when I started.

Nice job on your guide man! Its solid. Alvy this guide of AndyM's is perfect for beginning domaining.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi there, Elvy! Nice intro (y)

Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
•••
Hello Elvy :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
Welcome to NP

I hope this chance will make you happy :)

•••
Welcome to Namepros.. Good luck with your new journey..

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros..Happy Domaining... :)

•••
Hey there @Elvy love your attitude and
briguy-welcome-(MyWay2Fortune.info).png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back