Dynadot

New biix marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AboGamil

Senior Web DeveloperTop Member
Impact
hi all
i see this new marketplace biix.com Is there experience with this site and what are your suggestions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It goes through Escrow.com, and biix is the broker, plus a portion is received when the buyer initiates the setup fee to start the transaction. This also prevents you from getting fake sales, because if they are paying the setup fee, then they are going to purchase.
Can we get a biix update? Looks great, and I like the sales pages, but still in "soft launch."

•••
Can we get a biix update? Looks great, and I like the sales pages, but still in "soft launch."
Is there still no update on Biix? The 2% commission sounds amazing. Granted, for those of us living in the Boston-area technology belt, this "San Francisco pride" website might not impress! :xf.wink: But it sure would be great to hear if anyone is having positive experiences with this "new kid" domain marketplace on the block.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back