Domain Empire

New at DNJournal.com: TRAFFIC Down Under Preview & Bonus Photos from New York Show

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The T.R.A.F.F.I.C. domain conference heads overseas for the first time November 18-20 when Fabulous.com hosts the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Down Under conference on Australia's famed Gold Coast. To get the inside scoop on what attendees can expect from this event, we hooked up with Fabulous.com COO Dan Warner and the company’s Business Development Director Michael Robertson who have led a team that has been working non-stop on this show since it was first announced in October of last year. They explain why they think taking the show Down Under will produce a unique new animal in the conference game. You can check that out here: http://www.dnjournal.com/events/2008/traffic-down-under-preview.htm

Also, as you know, we published our review of last month’s T.R.A.F.F.I.C. New York conference a couple of weeks back, however we had a ton of great photos left over from the event and rather than leave them on the shelf, we just added a T.R.A.F.F.I.C. New York Photo Gallery to the article so we could share them with you. Check it out and see if you or someone you know was caught on camera:
http://www.dnjournal.com/cover/2008/october-photogallery.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the update. Ron. Have a great holiday!

•••
Thanks Ron, great reporting and great photos too :)

I love the look of the www.trafficdownunder.com site - Anyone know who the designers were ?

Thanks

•••
Is the T.R.A.F.F.I.C Down Under Auction accepting Australian .com.au Domains?

•••
gazzip said:
I love the look of the www.trafficdownunder.com site - Anyone know who the designers were ?
I'm glad you like it gazzip, the TrafficDownUnder.com site was all in house, by our design department.

zero_haze_au said:
Is the T.R.A.F.F.I.C Down Under Auction accepting Australian .com.au Domains?
We have been told by both Aftermarket.com and RickLatona.com that they will be including a few Premium .com.au domains in the live auctions.

Let me know if anyone has any other questions about the show.

Hope to see you all in a few weeks!

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back