Dynadot

New 4 Letter Word Game - With New Rules

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gatekeeper72

Established Member
Impact
Okay I'm making a new 4 Letter word game, and the rules will be slightly different.
I noticed in the other one, that 2 people would answer at the same time, and the word isn't what it should have been, and then 2 letters would end up being changed instead of one.
Or some would just change around the letters, but not change a letter...It got to the point where it became not as fun for me...
It is just a game, but in order to make the game fun, the rules should be followed...

So here are the Rules to this one...

1- If you answer at the same time as another, but they beat you to the punch, you have to go back and change your word to follow suit.

2- You must change one letter of the word.. Not just mix up the letters. (although mixing them up is allowed, and encouraged..One letter must be changed.)

3- Also NO Anagrams...It Must be an actual word.

4-Change ONLY 1 Letter, not 2.

5- You cannot make more than 1 post at a time, you must wait for the next person to post, then you can post from their word.

Let's have some fun, and get out creative juices flowing!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will start from the last post I made in the other game with PRAY

•••
Hope some of my domains sell before YEAR's end.

•••
Just keep it REAL, and things will fall in place ;)

•••
From where I stand now, things are bound to be LEAN :P

•••
I hate to say this, as I don't want to think of cold, or snow... but on the upside, with domaining, and building out an ecommerce site... Christmas is NEAR ;)

•••
Time to RAKE in some serious dough then, and release the funds once X-mas season begins.

•••
Just be sure to do it all with CARE

•••
Time is of essence and caution is a luxury, conditions are likely to resemble those of a RACE.

•••
Time is of essence and caution is a luxury, conditions are likely to resemble those of a RACE.

(Must change at least 1 letter)

•••
Apology owed and issued, at this word exchange RATE my head went spinning and my sight grew dim.

•••
LOL...NP...No need to feel like climbing a TREE...It's all good ;)

•••
Is it, is it? Let me give it a proper LEER.

•••
Just PEEL one layer at a time..If you know what I mean ;)

•••
At this point it is quite a LEAP ahead that I desire and need.

•••
Me too! But if I have learned one thing, is patience is key in this Business..Just hang in there, and try to not go APES :)

•••
I guess you are right, time to kick back and stop being a SPAZ.

•••
•••
My SPAN of time always goes by so fast...everyday!

•••
Mine too as I look out the window PANE.

•••
However, when choosing domains, it's all in the NAME

•••
Most beginners pick LAME names that won't sell for even a buck.

•••
I've seen some not so beginners do it too. I think they try to get creative when they're high or something...lol...Anyhow, I am more careful now, and have MADE it a rule to try not buy bad domains.

•••
I've seen some not so beginners do it too. I think they try to get creative when they're high or something...lol...Anyhow, I am more careful now, and have MADE it a rule to try not buy bad domains.
I too am guilty of this SAME mistake. I've created acronyms to help me.
DDD - Dynadot when Drunk Domaining (grace delete)
NO to DD (Drunk Domaining) on the aftermarket or I'll regret it with my next credit card statement.

:xf.rolleyes:

•••
lol...too funny! Thanks for making me smile today :) But, yes, some people can make their portfolio look like a MESS

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back