IT.COM

New 4 Letter Word Game - With New Rules

NameSilo
Watch

gatekeeper72

Established Member
Impact
Okay I'm making a new 4 Letter word game, and the rules will be slightly different.
I noticed in the other one, that 2 people would answer at the same time, and the word isn't what it should have been, and then 2 letters would end up being changed instead of one.
Or some would just change around the letters, but not change a letter...It got to the point where it became not as fun for me...
It is just a game, but in order to make the game fun, the rules should be followed...

So here are the Rules to this one...

1- If you answer at the same time as another, but they beat you to the punch, you have to go back and change your word to follow suit.

2- You must change one letter of the word.. Not just mix up the letters. (although mixing them up is allowed, and encouraged..One letter must be changed.)

3- Also NO Anagrams...It Must be an actual word.

4-Change ONLY 1 Letter, not 2.

5- You cannot make more than 1 post at a time, you must wait for the next person to post, then you can post from their word.

Let's have some fun, and get out creative juices flowing!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back