Dynadot

NetworkSolutions Invalid Auth code??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

YairDD

I'm cool, I think?Top Member
Impact
What is up with NetworkSolutions? They keep giving me incorrect Auth codes... 2 weeks ago sold a domain and they kept giving me the same auth code that was incorrect.
Dan had to contact them to manually transfer, now I'm trying to transfer a domain to Dynadot and it says the auth code is incorrect.

Is this a joke? 2 domains in a row - auth code incorrect. I want to move the domain out and planning to move all my domains out of there. But they give me invalid codes... Contacted support regarding the previous name and yes, they kept giving me the same auth code even though I told them it's invalid.

Who the fuck works there? seriously, bot human beings?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You need to type the auth code not cut and paste. Sometimes they insert a space if you cut and paste. This only happened to me on NS.

•••
What is up with NetworkSolutions? They keep giving me incorrect Auth codes... 2 weeks ago sold a domain and they kept giving me the same auth code that was incorrect.
Dan had to contact them to manually transfer, now I'm trying to transfer a domain to Dynadot and it says the auth code is incorrect.

Is this a joke? 2 domains in a row - auth code incorrect. I want to move the domain out and planning to move all my domains out of there. But they give me invalid codes... Contacted support regarding the previous name and yes, they kept giving me the same auth code even though I told them it's invalid.

Who the fuck works there? seriously, bot human beings?

Try to ask them generate new code instead of keep sending you the same code

•••
You need to type the auth code not cut and paste. Sometimes they insert a space if you cut and paste. This only happened to me on NS.
I tried that, not working

•••
I had this last week. As said above you need to request a new code be generated. My CS ticket ended up getting ugraded to a higher level where they were able to generate a new code within 24 hours.

•••
Back