NameSilo

NETWORKSOLOUTIONS TRANSFER 5 DOMAINS FOR 5 DOMAIN ONLY.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AIS01

Top Member
Impact
Sorry friends. This was my mistake i forgot this bottom lines of the email.

*The Transfer Five Domains for $5 offer is only valid for recipients of this email. Offer applies to new transfer-in requests initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions only. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names and may be redeemed for a maximum of 5 domains. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful. Domain names transferred out prior to 1 year renewal will incur a $20 fee per domain. One year extended domain expiration from date of transfer. Offer ends on March 15, 2018.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Says $9.99 for me

And your title, transfer 5 domains for 5 domain only. Do you mean for 5 dollars only?

Last edited:
•••
What does this deal mean? No details on the link

•••
looks like its limited to people who got email only.

by invite only.

ty

•••
Says $9.99 for me

And your title, transfer 5 domains for 5 domain only. Do you mean for 5 dollars only?
yes.

•••
Another cluster**** waiting to happen :ROFL:

•••
looks like its limited to people who got email only.

by invite only.

ty
don't know. limited or not. just receive this mail and i post it here.

•••

Call 1-888-610-5325

Transfer 5 domains for $5

Plus, extend your domain expiration for 1-year for free!*

FTybctnmVz6q89j8_-1WIs7QliPeArQHZbblUMaRrEWD3CrzBh4cSfJat-HS16JU7qsKJveCHzBBfo-6MkwUUm8L6JAL6c_kOlxHumCSjNmWxp-QQRke3N0=s0-d-e1-ft

HRYQLLP9Eb4sB_II_YsLEzFRfNarsXFRbHDFfmZCH9PR_Jv7QKALeuFGG82uBQNdHRjl82CHBdC_m3qlOkVZ0h0i3HkeJjr4g0LJkVzA7921kixsSA-tE_nfXGH2JsN6=s0-d-e1-ft
When all your domains are in one place, it makes managing them a lot easier.

XzXCGog0oeGLSkchetiRs2w6Fef_sAPnzvFifvdAIB-y7nkBCre6lbmzh6PHkUTdv--3uh-u7puLal1MUnhhXQdxdhfsJFr_tN_bbTOMW-A5sugSB2c8b-9RKVb3Sw=s0-d-e1-ft
Right now, the more domains you transfer to Network Solutions, the more you save.

SZZcPbqU4nrSQZKPcoK2rAltCTVlJHQ8uf0DyXMsJZ6jBrNr2ZGfY1epjSSn9RRuD7uPt_ezsTTXd0nk2gdzBuyizVb0bgpLWE7lyxAkRNVESEcB74xbGF3T28HY95b4=s0-d-e1-ft
Today you can transfer up to 5 for just $1 each. You'll also get a 1-year renewal for free.

Don't miss this great offer.
Call 1-888-610-5325
to transfer your domains today.

USE PROMO CODE SUPERDEAL AT CHECKOUT

•••
check above post. which i got from network.... please inform me if this work for anyone..:xf.smile:

•••
With all the issue with netsol, is even safe to transfer with them?

•••
Tell me if this works someone. It says $10.

•••
*Domain names transferred out prior to 1 year renewal will incur a $20 fee per domain.

•••
•••
•••
•••
With all the issue with netsol, is even safe to transfer with them?

People have found it VERY hard to transfer domains out - just google that - and renewal prices are high, plus all the stories of domains disappearing from Netsol accounts. Not worth transferring to them even for free.

•••
People have found it VERY hard to transfer domains out - just google that - and renewal prices are high, plus all the stories of domains disappearing from Netsol accounts. Not worth transferring to them even for free.
Yea, i was thinking the same. I'll pass on this promotion

•••
Thanx for sharing. But I will pass too. ( actually didnt even bother to click the link ).
Dont wanna feature in another horror story.
:cautious::cautious:

Last edited:
•••
I tried and got this message
"Your offer code has not been applied to this order since account history is too short."

•••
•••
This promotion does have networksolutions transfer out fees but previous one didn't.

I have transferred out several without any issue. They send Auth/EPP code after 3 days and transfer out takes 5 days. Also afternic fast transfer works well with netsol.

•••
Sorry friends.:xf.frown: This was my mistake i forgot this bottom lines of the email.

*The Transfer Five Domains for $5 offer is only valid for recipients of this email. Offer applies to new transfer-in requests initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions only. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names and may be redeemed for a maximum of 5 domains. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful. Domain names transferred out prior to 1 year renewal will incur a $20 fee per domain. One year extended domain expiration from date of transfer. Offer ends on March 15, 2018.

Last edited:
•••
•••
its ok, thank you for trying :)

•••
deleted

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back