Networking advice needed - Can you help?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Tjobbe

Established Member
Impact
5
I have a small office network of 6 p.cs, windowsME and 2000.

I have a windowsXP pc that has broadband. I have managed to connect the xp pc onto the network but not yet managed to be able to share the internet connection at all.

how would I do this? I have gone into setup network connection in xp and specified that other computers on my network connect to the internet through the XP pc but it isnt working. yet!

what steps do i need to take to connect it? any advice apprecaited, even if you suggest i post elsewehre! thanks very much!

Tjobbe
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
is he still online or suspeneded never saw that before usually see banned?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back