Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Network Solutions Transfer Out

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
267
Hello Friends,

I am currently in escrow proceedings for a domain thats registered at Network Solutions. :'( :'( . I've heard nightmares about transfering out. Can anyone offer me a tutorial on how to get one out ASAP?

Thanks,
Sam

:hearts:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's really not that hard. I hve about 70 names at netsol and have probably sold 40 or so in the past 7 months to folks who have transferred them to other registrars.

Unlock the domain, and request auth code at the same time.

Request transfer from receiving registrar and input auth code and whatever else.

It won't happen right away; It'll take a few days though.

Netsol isn't as hard as it used to be... Now register.com, that's a whole 'nother story.
 
0
•••
They've improved ship in the last 6 months - I've been able to transfer out with no problems.
Auth codes arrive within minutes or almost instantly, and you're good to go.
The only problem I've had is that their proprietary "protect" system is automatically on some of my snapname wins, and its a pain in the butt to turn that off (slow) and until it registers as "off" - the code from the receiving registrar goes to [email protected] if I remember correctly.
-Allan
 
0
•••
I was able transfer to Moniker in 4 days.
Get EPP code from the Register Lock and it should email you it.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back