Domain Empire

Network Solutions - Reform or go Away!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Could NS create a bumpier road or possibly make it any more difficult to transfer a name?

First they lied to my customer, (the buyer), by telling him that the transfer couldn't be made because my "fax did not transmit properly and pages were missing." The truth is that a fax was never sent by me because I never recieved any correspondence or a CRA from them until 2 days after my customer originally emailed me, asking if the CRA had been "resent".

Second, when I did, finally, recieve the authorization form, it arrived as a 4 page pdf file att, requesting info of me just short of what kind of TP I use. (Don't they know how to access whois info??) Then they want their form faxed back along w/ a copy of an ID, because the transfer will not be accepted unless they recieve a hard copy of the CRA.

Third, the agreement, itself, is confusing because they use the same form for both current registrant and transferee. The authorization is not a contract between buyer and seller, (as it requires only one signature.) Instead of creating seperate forms, requesting info that is specific to what they actually need from the buyer and from the seller, they send out one form that makes it ambiguous as to what is recquired of whom- ie who is responsible for the $18 reg fee of the .biz name. (I know, but maybe my customer doesn't.)To insure that the form works for multi-tasking, the signature line reads "Signors Name".

This, after a transfer agreement has already been executed between buyer and seller and after they have already recieved the Auth Code for the name. To NS, I say reform or die! :yell:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's As Simple As 2+2...

I mean No offence to anybody....Please update me if I'm wrong.

Probably, It was being discussed at "NotWorkingSolutions.com" (at the time when ICANN@Large was launched) that major shareholding of NSI is held by the people "WHO" are ( OR somehow have become [by hook or crook] the decision makers at ICANN ).

If it was true, then the Math is quite simple ( 2 + 2 = 4, i.e., any decision by ICANN against NSI means decision against personal interests of ICANN runners).

BUT, if it wasn't so, then, it is... and it was always the responsibility of ICANN runners to disclose "ALL CONFLICTING INTERESTS" of people running NSI and ICANN simultaneously...

I never saw any such disclosure or read any explanation anywhere regarding this, ever). If someone did it, Please provide the link...

Regards.

•••
If true, I would be interested in supporting or being part of a group that investigates this and calls them to task. Besides having a system that was outdated by the age of the dinosaurs and charging top dollar for registration fees, it would appear that they also have difficulty keeping up w/ their office work. When prompted to go to their whois to make certain that my info,(for the name I am trying to get transferred to one of their account holders), jived w/ their records, my inquiry for the name, (that I have owned rights to since JUL 7, 04), showed "No Record". These folks have really p~~~ed me off!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back