Domain Empire

Network Solutions? More like Networse No Solutions.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I've been trying to transfer two domains to Network Solutions for the past few days after they sold at @NameJet. My paypal account and all credit cards and debit cards are being denied and can't be added as payment methods. They're all working fine of course and I use them on a daily basis at all other venues. Note that this is an account that I used in the past and paid with many times (when NetSol had promotions that justified using their services). What changed? Maybe Network Solutions knows, but I wouldn't count on it.

Their support is useless. Copy/paste answers. Clueless agents. Tickets are opened and then closed automatically after a single worthless response. I've wasted countless hours trying to solve this matter and deliver the domains to the buyers. Namejet keeps referring me to NetSol to solve this, but NetSol keeps running me around in circles. They'll tell you that everything looks fine from their end. They'll blame your browser, your credit card, your bank, anything but solve the issue at hand.

Let's see how long it takes them to accept payment from a legitimate customer.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The merge failed.
I did it once (merge two accounts) and it worked. But that was long time ago...
I think it is a good idea. Just be sure that you merge the new account with the two domains, to the old one.
But maybe your old account has some kind of issue, that's not allowing you to pay, or to merge accounts... but you can try it again.

Never trust a NetSol rep that tells you something can be done. Back to waiting for Namejet...

When you call Netsol, you have to tell the first support guy to pass your call to the "guy managing Namejet issues", the top support guy there (I don't remember their job name).
I mean, if you get stuck with the first Netsol support guy, you won't go ahead on this issue. You have to talk with their "boss" or supervisor there.
You have to talk directly with the Namejet support managers there.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks, @tonyk2000 & @Sutruk. Really appreciate your attempts to help.

Good news! The domains are now in the same account as the auction listings. How was this impossible feat done?

Simple. I called Namejet and the guy there did it in 3 minutes. They can move domains between NetSol accounts.

Good to know! :xf.smile: (y)

Yes, Namejet support guys definitely have access to Netsol accounts. I called them also sometime ago (I remember now, I think it was a direct call to Namejet, not to Netsol) and it worked too.

They are from the same group, web.com, so they can manage this situation.

Happy to have been helpful somehow to you on this issue! (y)

•••
just in case, make sure that the following is met (antifraud measures may be in place): your are accessing netsol from the country of your account, no proxies or vpns or TOR, your card is issued in the same country, timezone on your computer is correct [said country] and the time is correct, browser 1st preferred language is the official language of your country, browser itself is common and without adblock, cookies etc. allowed.

If all this fails - try to pay by phone, they most likely accept such calls:

Need help completing your order? Call 1-800-333-7680 (US and Canada) or 1-570-708-8788 (worldwide).
Thanks, man. This isn't my first rodeo. No VPN. Cards issued in the same country. Timezone is correct. Multiple browsers don't work. I tried incognito mode too. etc. etc. etc. I also used this account in the past and made payments many times. I talked to their agents on the phone till my ears bled but they're unable to add the cards too.

Last edited:
•••
Just create a new account. I remember the times when netsol offered dotcom reg for $1-$5 they are always registered domains for me and let me transfer on last day before redemption period. Netsol is great. I love them.

•••
Obviously Namejet/Slopnames just turn a blind eye to the dreadful experience auction "winners" must endure to (hopefully) secure their names.

•••
Netsol can disable payment methods for fishy accounts

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back