Dynadot

NetSol question.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey guys,

I just got this in an email! :D
NetSol said:
A third party (the Buyer) using our Certified Offer Service(SM) has made an offer to buy ********.ORG. The Buyer has entered into a binding agreement with Network Solutions to use our Certified Offer Service and funds to purchase the domain name have been pre-authorized on the Buyer’s credit card.

Someone wants to buy one of my domains for $100.

My questions:
#1: If I accept the offer, how will I be paid? Check, Paypal, etc.?
#2: This person wants to buy my .org domain for $100. The .com/.net/.info/.biz/.us are all taken for it. Do you think I should raise the price on my domain, and if so - by how much?

Thanks!
Andy

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If your domain is developed and if it is some 1-2 keyword, then you should ask more than $100. But how much??? Well, that depends on the name itself, is the .com one developed or not...

Last edited:
•••
.com is for sale I know, and my .org is partially developed. I think $100 is actually pretty good for it, maybe I won't haggle or anything and just accept their offer.

How about my first question, how will I be paid?

•••
Well, if the .com is for sale, that should lower the price of the .org one. So, after all it's your decision to sell or not.

AndyM3 said:
How about my first question, how will I be paid?

Check out their faq or contact them.

•••
AndyM3 said:
Hey guys,

I just got this in an email! :D

Someone wants to buy one of my domains for $100.

My questions:
#2: This person wants to buy my .org domain for $100. The .com/.net/.info/.biz/.us are all taken for it. Do you think I should raise the price on my domain, and if so - by how much?

Thanks!
Andy
1) wat ever you want, may be paypal
2)deppends on you buddy, this bussines is your bussines.

good luck buddy, let us know what happen ;)

•••
It is hard to say if it is a good price or not when we don´t know the domain, but 100$ for a undeveloped or semideveloped site is in general a good price considered 3L .org domains go for about 70 - 120$. You can always make a counter offer and hope the possible buyer will accept or at least offer more.

•••
AndyM3 said:

Thanks!
Andy

you can use PayPal for payment since many domain sellers have an account.

wihout the knowing the domain name, it is hard to guess the price. anyway, from your statements, it would worth aroung $125 (US Dollars).

If it is 3 letter org domain, don't sell it just below $100

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back