IT.COM

Netsol Certified Offer Issue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello Guys,

So I got this Netsol Certified Offer for one of my domains. Apparently, the system is set up where you can counter only once and the potential buyer can counter only once as well, after that it's pretty much accept or reject offer.

So I countered and the buyer countered back. I liked the buyer's counter offer and thought of accepting the offer. So far so good.

So I clicked on the secure offer link and click accept to accept the offer and the system takes me to a "You have reached this page due to a system error.."

There is no way of contacting them, and they are not publishing any support email addresses to contact, nor are they available on chat. I have been going around in circles past hour. This is incredibly frustrating.

Anyone experienced this issue or have any idea what it might be?

---To top it they don't do paypal or wire . Seems like they send a check by snail mail. lol..I guess I will cross that bridge when I get to that part.--

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back